Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm back!

I'm posting this "I'm back!" note to get the ball rolling for myself to get back into posting blogs and being part of the blog community. :)

Last night I joined a reading challenge to read a book about Benjamin Franklin. Yikes! Honestly, I'm very interested in this book/project as I feel I need to learn more about American History (in as painless of a way as possible). :)

So, stay tuned and I will be trying my best to format a good website and post "treasures" on a regular basis.

So off I go to collect my thoughts, put my feet up, and read my book. Currently I'm reading "The Little Friend" by Donna Tartt. It's a hard one to put down!!

But a big thank you to Softdrink for texting me the book challenge! You are a great encouragement and a great supplier for my new addiction....reading.

Chele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

That's all. Now I'm going to see Public Enemies (the new Johnny Depp movie).

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend!! Morro Bay is overrun with tourists. Aaaaaaagh.